This new 14th edition provides comprehensive coverage to the subject, enabling professionals to grasp even the most complex employee benefit and retirement planning processes. It also features:
– Practical analysis of the entire range of employee benefit planning
– Full coverage of retirement plans
– Extensive section on health benefits provides critical information about healthcare reform requirements under the ACA
– New chapter on ERISA litigation
– The latest information about qualified deferred compensation planning including tax, legal, and ERISA requirements
– Helpful tips about integrating HSAs and FSAs with group health benefits in the post-ACA environment to provide maximum benefits to retain key employees
– And Much More!