Happy family

Find a legal form in minutes

Browse US Legal Forms’ largest database of 85k state and industry-specific legal forms.



Most states recognize that a minor is a person who does not have the same rights as an adult until the age of 18. Prior to reaching this age of majority, there can be many issues involving minors, including identity theft, guardianships, change of name, emancipation, property transfers to minor, liability releases and waivers. USLF offers a wide variety of multi-state and state-specific products for these purposes.

Learn More. Visit Minors.USLegal.com

Forms Relating to Minors

Locate Forms for Minors, such as releases, waivers, travel consents, emancipation petitions, forms for transfers under the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act and name change forms, as well as packages for Protecting Minors from Identity Theft, Guardianship of a Minor, Name Change, Name Change Notification, on US LegalForms.com.

Information and Resources

Minor Definitions, Law Digest and Q&A Services are all available at US Legal.

Find Minor Attorney

Use the US Legal Lawyer Directory to locate attorneys in your area that may assist you with issues related to Minors.